The Barefoot Summer

The Barefoot Summer

Thursday, May 17, 2012

And so it begins....

I figured I'd start this all out by explaining why I even have a blog, and what I want this to be.  I am not the most organized person, this is a way I hope write out my thoughts, my memories, my stories, my life.... So this blog will simply be a reflection of parts of my life,
it will be about Jesus for that is what my life is about,
it will be random for I am random,
it will be funny (hopefully) for I am funny (hopefully),
it will be crazy for my life is crazy,
it will be about nature, music, hammocking, sports, adventures, friends, family, struggles, stories, and all of the crazy little bits of life in-between.
oh and it will be about a little more Jesus!

I hope that you will enjoy following along as you experience parts of this adventure I call my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment